About the Course
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful data processing tool that has been around for decades. I first started using this program as a young child and have witnessed its many upgrades over the years. With each update it has only become better. With the world now entering the information age, our ability to handle, process and manipulate data is one of the most important skills to have.
Microsoft itself has the ability to perform calculations at speeds that cannot be done by hand. It also allows us to manage large sets of information, filter it, process it and many more things!
This is for absolute beginners looking to get into using this amazing program. Perfect for students and youngsters.
This course has just under 20 videos with a total time of just over 30 minutes.
This is for absolute beginners.
- Opening, closing and saving a file
- Screen control
- Menu Tab
- Inserting Data
- Basic Fonts
- Border styles
- Cell Colouring
- Basic Calculations
- Getting Started
Don't forget to download the work file so you can follow along!
- What Is Microsoft Excel?00:00:00
- How to Open Excel00:00:00
- How to Save your file00:00:00
- How to Close Excel00:00:00
- Basic Control Functions
- How to Scroll Left/Right, Up/Down00:00:00
- How to Zoom In and Out00:00:00
- Maximizing and Minimizing the screen00:00:00
- How to open your file00:00:00
- Menu Tab and Formatting Functions
- Menu Tab Explained00:00:00
- Typing and Deleting Data00:00:00
- Bold, Italic and Underline00:00:00
- Icon Hovering00:00:00
- Creating a Border00:00:00
- Cell Colouring00:00:00
- Basic Formulas
- Adding Numbers Together00:00:00
- Adding Cells Together00:00:00