About the Course
For engineers and mathematicians, matrices are extremely powerful tool! For us engineers, it allows us to calculate the structural response of complex structures. For mathematicians, it allows us to solve complex and large simultaneous equations very efficiently. For the average person it allows us to win at Bingo and predict the winning lottery numbers! For household pets, its completely useless! So if you’re an engineer or mathematician this is a great course! If you’re a household pet, this course may not be that useful.
This course was designed specifically with Engineers and mathematicians in mind who are looking to grasp the basics of performing Matrix operations in Excel.
This is a relatively short course with just under 10 videos and 15 minutes of content.
This course assumes that you know the matrix operation basics such as multiplication, determinant, transpose, etc. This is not a math course!
- Duplicate entire arrays
- Element-wise multiplication
- Addition and Subtraction operations
- Matrix to Matrix Multiplication
- Inverse Function
- Transpose Function
- Dashboard Development
- Matrix Operations
- Engineers and Simultaneous Equations00:00:00
- Array Duplication00:00:00
- Array Calculation00:00:00
- Addition and Subtraction00:00:00
- Matrix to Matrix Multiplication00:00:00
- Matrix Inverse, Transpose, Determinant00:00:00
- Dashboard Design and Excel Tips00:00:00
- Thanks for Watching00:00:00