About the Course
I’ve put together just a few new techniques that are very powerful. When used together, you can process large sums of inconsistent data. I usually see these particular techniques taught in isolation. It’s not until you combine them that they become very powerful.
You’ll need to be quite familiar with how Excel formulas work. In particular nested formulas which combines multiple formulas in one cell.
This is a very short course with just a few videos.
This is designed for intermediate to expert users.
- Absolute Referencing
- Cell concatenation
- Precedents and Dependents tool
- Formula Auditing
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Formulas
Download the file below to follow along!
- Absolute Referencing00:00:00
- Combine Formulas and Text using Concatenation00:00:00
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents00:00:00
- Formula Auditing using the Show Formulas Function00:00:00
- Thanks for Watching00:00:00