About the Course
I love keyboard shortcuts. Even after many years and even decades of using this program I still pick up new shortcuts which blow my mind. It makes me so happy when I discover a shortcut that allows me to do something that used to take me 20 minutes. It’s the best way to get your work done quickly and not tell your boss so that you can spend the next hour on YouTube!
I’ve included a data clean race macro code which is super fun to use!
These shortcuts are designed more for the intermediate user who is familiar with worksheet navigation.
This is a larger than usual course with about 15 videos but they are quite short and easy to digest.
The techniques I present here sometimes require pressing two or more buttons and does take some getting used to. This is more beneficial for intermediates.
- Row and column selection
- Row and column addition/removal
- Shortcut ribbon control
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Zoom function
- Main window control
- Table quick navigation
- Sheet switching
- Workbook switching
- Part 1
Don't forget to download the work file so you can follow along!
- Full Spreadsheet and Individual Table Selection (Control + A)00:00:00
- Column and Row Selection (Control + Space and Shift + Space)00:00:00
- Row and Column Addition (Control + ‘+’ and ‘-‘)00:00:00
- Cut, Copy and Paste (Control + c,v,x)00:00:00
- Shortcut Ribbon Quick Access00:00:00
- Mouse Menu Scroll00:00:00
- Part 2
- Workbook Close (Alt + F4)00:00:00
- Mouse Zoom (Control + Scroll)00:00:00
- Fast Select (Control + up, down, left, right)00:00:00
- Cell Modification (F2)00:00:00
- Sheet Selection (Control + Page Up/Down)00:00:00
- Range Highlight (Control + Shift + Arrow)00:00:00
- Workbook Cycle (Control + Tab)00:00:00
- Windows Divide (Windows + Left/Right)00:00:00
- Data Clean Race00:00:00