About the Course
In this course I’ll teach you how to apply all sorts of effects on your pictures as well as various ways to control your images such as using the grouping functions. But the most important thing you’ll learn are the artistic effects. These are in-built effects which are one-click functions that can apply very interesting and unique graphics to existing images.
I’ve found that when I see templates created by others which are going to be distributed to others, there’s a lack of style and personality. They simply create the tables, copy and paste a few photos and that’s it. Using just some of the functions I’ll teach here will elevate your work to the next level.
This course is perfect for those who create templates and documents that will eventually be used by others.
This course has just over 20 videos and just under 40 minutes of content.
This is for intermediate to advanced users.
- Cropping and resizing
- Print screen function
- Image rotation
- Sharpness, Brightness and contrast adjustment
- Colour temperatures
- Artistic effects
- Border Styling
- Front/back formation
- Image locking
- The Opening Act
- The Basics
- Case Study Explained00:00:00
- Importing an Image00:00:00
- Copying Images From Google00:00:00
- Moving and Resizing Images00:00:00
- Cropping an Image00:00:00
- Print Screen00:00:00
- Rotating the Image00:00:00
- Image Editting
- Sharpness, Brightness and Contrast00:00:00
- Artistic Effects00:00:00
- Resetting the Image00:00:00
- Styling and Effects
- Picture Styling00:00:00
- Border Styling00:00:00
- Picture Effects00:00:00
- Image Control
- Selecting Multiple Images00:00:00
- Instant Copy Using Control00:00:00
- Grouping Images00:00:00
- Send to Front and Back00:00:00
- Locking Images into place using Alt00:00:00
- Image Compression00:00:00