About the Course
I once went into a business meeting where a new set of data had just been analyzed. It was now time to look at the results as a team and make the next decision. Unfortunately, when I was handed the printed results I could barely even read what was printed. We spent more time trying to figure what was actually written. In short, we fired the individual responsible and made sure he was never employed again. I suppose that’s what I get for hiring a 6 year old to perform advanced data analysis for a multi-million dollar company! I still think it was his fault!
Printing is absolute crucial. Whether you’re the one looking at the final product or you’re sharing it with others, it must be clear, of correct size and orientation, and easy to read. Too many mistakes happen when we try and guess what the information says.
This course is for everyone who uses Excel!
This course has just over 10 videos and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
This is a basic course and focuses only on printing! I will cover Headers and Footers which may require a little more effort, but nothing you can’t handle!
- Different printing page views
- Setting page breaks
- Page Orientation
- Paper size selection
- Border and margin spacing
- Basic header and footers
- Custom header and footers (perfect for automation)
- Page centering
- PDF Printing
- Part 1 - Page Sizing and Orientation Settings
Don't forget to download the working file!
- Adjusting the Page Breaks00:00:00
- Removing Page Breaks using Advanced Options00:00:00
- Page Size - A4, A3, A2, etc00:00:00
- Page Orientation - Landscape and Portrait00:00:00
- Border and Margin Spacing00:00:00
- Page Layout - Scaling00:00:00
- Part 2 - Footers, Scaling and Printing
- Header and Footer00:00:00
- Custom Header and Footer00:00:00
- Page Centre - Vertical and Horizontal00:00:00
- Standard Printing and PDF Printing00:00:00
- Thanks for Watching!00:00:00