About the Course
The AutoSum and Count functions are fundamentals tools EVERY Excel user MUST know! These tools especially when they are combined with more advanced formulas later on, become very powerful. The AutoSum and Count functions in themselves are very simple. The former adds all the values in a range of cells, and the latter counts how many entries there are. That’s it! Very simple.
The first few videos are a must for all users. The later part of the course is for intermediate users. However, completing just the first few videos is sufficient for beginners.
This course has just over 5 videos with a total time just over 10 minutes.
Beginners and intermediates.
- Basic AutoSum functions
- AutoSum – Average, Count, Max, Min
- Status Toolbar Checking
- CountA and CountBlank
- CountIf and CountIfs
- AutoSum and Count Functions
Don't forget to download the work file so you can follow along!
- AutoSum and Full Table AutoSum00:00:00
- AutoSum - Average, Count, Max, Min00:00:00
- Status Toolbar Checking00:00:00
- CountA and CountBlank00:00:00
- CountIf and CountIfs00:00:00
- Thanks for Watching00:00:00