About the Course
I’ve decided to create a second course on AutoSums and Count functions and included a few more combinations you can use these functions with. These functions are a great tool for all users but more importantly for beginners as using the AutoSum button will create the formula for you.
This is good as a refresher course for beginners and intermediates.
This course contains just under 20 videos and a total time of around 35 minutes
This was designed primarily for beginners but is also a good refresher course for all users.
- Max and Min Functions
- Auto Count
- Formula Insert
- Count A/Blank/If/Ifs
- If Function (Basic)
- The Opening Act
- AutoSum Functions
- AutoSum’s Explained00:00:00
- AutoSum’s - SUM()00:00:00
- Autosum - Average()00:00:00
- Autosum - Count()00:00:00
- Autosum - Max() and Min()00:00:00
- Insert Function Library00:00:00
- Count Functions
- Introducing the IF function
- If Function Explained00:00:00
- Building Your If Function00:00:00
- If Function with Words00:00:00
- Combining Autosum and Count with If00:00:00